Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Newly registered in OH Archerynation-2-1
Like Us
Order your Fobs here
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:11 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» My Hoyt AlphaMax 32
Newly registered in OH EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:05 am by bigbuck150

» FOB's and NAP Apache
Newly registered in OH EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 pm by dano

» noob
Newly registered in OH EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:53 pm by dano

» Why?
Newly registered in OH EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 am by tradermike69

» New Guy from Missouri
Newly registered in OH EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm by tradermike69

» New Wanna Be Here
Newly registered in OH EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am by tradermike69

» Flu Flu Arrows with a compound bow
Newly registered in OH EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 pm by oldmanontheriver

» i need help, with fobs not mentaly
Newly registered in OH EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am by Norwegian Woods

» New member from Norway
Newly registered in OH EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 am by Norwegian Woods

» QAD Rest set up
Newly registered in OH EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm by grumpy413

» New to fobs.
Newly registered in OH EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm by Plrosey33

» How much will the extra weight affect arrow spine?
Newly registered in OH EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm by Stykbow1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Newly registered in OH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jsa

Newly registered in OH Empty
PostSubject: Newly registered in OH   Newly registered in OH EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Hey all
I've shot FOBs for a few months now but I want to get a different rest so I joined to start my obsessive research.

Cheers from the Miami Valley
Back to top Go down
Fryguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newly registered in OH   Newly registered in OH EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:34 pm

welcome aboard. Good to have you here
Back to top Go down
https://archerynation.forumotion.com
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newly registered in OH   Newly registered in OH EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:47 pm

jsa wrote:
Hey all
I've shot FOBs for a few months now but I want to get a different rest so I joined to start my obsessive research.

Cheers from the Miami Valley

Welcome to the Nation do you mind me asking which rest you are using and which one you want???

I have two nephews that live in OH one in Washington's Courthouse and the other is in German Village. What dart sling are you using? I hope you find everything you are looking for here.

We have just switched over from Team Starrflight to Archery Nation and Fryguy has done a great job Thanks FG.

We are now a general archery site but we still have a FOB sub forum. We are still more than happy to talk FOB's all day long though.

Will
Back to top Go down
http://www.archeryaddix.com
jsa

PostSubject: Re: Newly registered in OH   Newly registered in OH EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:05 am

I bought a loaded Mathews Switchback XT two years ago. It came with a NAP quicktune, not sure which one. It has done the job so far but I want to change to a rest that offers containment. Right now that's my only criteria (fall away is a given - I'm shooting FOBs...) The one opportunity I had to draw on a deer this year the arrow fell off midway through my draw. Frustrating to say the least

Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newly registered in OH   Newly registered in OH EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 am

jsa wrote:
I bought a loaded Mathews Switchback XT two years ago. It came with a NAP quicktune, not sure which one. It has done the job so far but I want to change to a rest that offers containment. Right now that's my only criteria (fall away is a given - I'm shooting FOBs...) The one opportunity I had to draw on a deer this year the arrow fell off midway through my draw. Frustrating to say the least

Not a bad setup how do you like the Switchedback XT? I have the Apache and it is a great rest. I have added a post here on the new Carbon Apache rest. But there are so many great rests out there we have some shooting the NAP Sizzor rest and now they make the Armor rest which is the rubberized Sizzor rest.

Then you have the Ripcord Code Red then the QAD lineup the Limbdriver Pro V The new Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I really don't think you could make a bad choice. Just do your homework and shoot what you like and can afford.

I can sympathize with you on that missed opportunity it will definitely not be your last but this is life right. LOL

Will
Back to top Go down
http://www.archeryaddix.com
NevadaDave

NevadaDave

PostSubject: Re: Newly registered in OH   Newly registered in OH EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Welcome here from another new guy. I have the Trophy Ridge Revolution on my Mauler. I have not yet set it up and I look forward to doing so.
Back to top Go down
rfnorman

PostSubject: Re: Newly registered in OH   Newly registered in OH EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:36 pm

Welcome jsa! I have been using the NAP Apache (metal) for a couple months now. It works great for me. The Trophy Ridge Revolution looks pretty cool too though. You've got plenty of good options available now for capture rests.
Back to top Go down
NevadaDave

NevadaDave

PostSubject: Re: Newly registered in OH   Newly registered in OH EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:48 am

My TR Revolution Rest is working like a champ. It installed, adjusted and fired flawlessly in about five minutes. I now have a Rest Rocket on it but have yet to shoot it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newly registered in OH   Newly registered in OH Empty

Back to top Go down

Newly registered in OH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archery Nation  :: Introductions-
Jump to: