» i need help, with fobs not mentaly
Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am by Norwegian Woods

» New member from Norway
Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 am by Norwegian Woods

» QAD Rest set up
Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm by grumpy413

» New to fobs.
Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm by Plrosey33

» How much will the extra weight affect arrow spine?
Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm by Stykbow1

» New guy!
Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:13 pm by trainman673

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Online League???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Online League???   Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:03 pm

I was on the other forum I belong to and they are starting an Online League. It is completely on the honor system it runs for 8 weeks and is based on the IFAA 20 yard indoor target and scoring, one spot or 5 spot targets. (Max score 300) Scoring will be handicapped based on your abilities, so all are welcome and will be competitive. Two person, four person, or individual teams. Shoot on your own time where you choose and provide score on your honor once per week.

Sounds very interesting all participation is free too. There is no prize for the winner xcept braggin rights as of right now anyways.

Some were saying that you should take a pic of your targets with date stamp. what do ya'all think? how's it sound maybe in the future huh?

Will

08' Martin Saber, 27.5" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA, Limbsaver Elite Prism Sight 4 Fixed Pin Plus 1 Adjustable,  NAP Apache Dropaway Rest, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release, Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" and FOB's with Grim Reaper (Razor tip Mech & Hades Fixed) BH & Red Feather Archery Phoenix BH
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.archeryaddix.com
rfnorman

PostSubject: Re: Online League???   Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:37 pm

Sounds like fun to me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Online League???   Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:48 pm

rfnorman wrote:
Sounds like fun to me!

Me too I would like to do something like this in the near future.

Will

08' Martin Saber, 27.5" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA, Limbsaver Elite Prism Sight 4 Fixed Pin Plus 1 Adjustable,  NAP Apache Dropaway Rest, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release, Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" and FOB's with Grim Reaper (Razor tip Mech & Hades Fixed) BH & Red Feather Archery Phoenix BH
Back to top Go down
MileHighOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Online League???   Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Sounds like a great idea. Let's pick a date to kick it off. The scores have to be submitted at least once a week though. Let's see if we can get Paul to donate a pack of Fob's as a prize. Oh and if you need to cheat to win a pack of FOB's ...well that is another topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fryguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Online League???   Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 pm

I am sure we can come up with a tube of fobs as a prize. I will see to that.....

MileHighOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Online League???   Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 am

Sweet it sounds like this is gonna be fun. O.K. here is a rule I would like to see used. Standard arrows only! I know I use a 27 series when I'm punching paper and foam but for this let's do it totally Hunter style. What do you think? I mean if the prize is a tube of FOB's let's put them on the type of arrows that we use to win them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Online League???   Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:54 pm

I am excited about this if you need me to keep track of things I will be glad to as I can not participate at this time, I am going for a spinal injection to block the pain in my back and my sciatic nerve pain, plus I need to see another Dr. for a possible back surgery.

Just let me know. I can create an excel spreadsheet to track all the scores.

MHO Welcome back Long time no see. I like your ideas lets keep them coming.

Will

Back to top Go down
MileHighOutlaw

PostSubject: Re: Online League???   Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:28 am

I feel your pain brother. I blew my L4 L5 out last year and I was just able to go back to my normal job after a year. I had the injections in my spine. The first time I got relief for about two day's. I mean it was magical but it wore off way quicker than they anticipated. I wish you luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Online League???   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:10 pm

MileHighOutlaw wrote:
I feel your pain brother. I blew my L4 L5 out last year and I was just able to go back to my normal job after a year. I had the injections in my spine. The first time I got relief for about two day's. I mean it was magical but it wore off way quicker than they anticipated. I wish you luck.

I know what you mean. This will be my second one in a month and I am told you can only have three of them a year. The first one he asked me if I felt it go down my legs? I said no then he said 6 out of 10 people feel it, I told him I felt it go up my spine and my arms are numb. He told me that is normal but I could not feel it in my legs which means I still feel the pain but my arms are numb and that is normal??? So two weeks later it still has not worked. They told me when I got the first one, that these shots can last a few weeks to a year. Yeah right LOL

So story short is the shot went up not down and they don't last at all for me, nor for any one else whom I have talked to either just ask you. lol

That is where my problem is too. (L4-L5) I have been out of work for four years now since Aug 2008 (going on fifth year). But my disability started as cancer and has turned into other issues. I have never been sick a day in my life but since my cancer I haven't been well a week at a time.

Thanks but with Jesus on my side I shall overcome all things.

Thanks MHO.

Will

`

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online League???   

Back to top Go down

Online League???
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1