Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
What about the aae pro drop rest ? Archerynation-2-1
Like Us
Order your Fobs here
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:11 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» My Hoyt AlphaMax 32
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:05 am by bigbuck150

» FOB's and NAP Apache
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 pm by dano

» noob
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:53 pm by dano

» Why?
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 am by tradermike69

» New Guy from Missouri
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm by tradermike69

» New Wanna Be Here
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am by tradermike69

» Flu Flu Arrows with a compound bow
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 pm by oldmanontheriver

» i need help, with fobs not mentaly
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am by Norwegian Woods

» New member from Norway
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 am by Norwegian Woods

» QAD Rest set up
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm by grumpy413

» New to fobs.
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm by Plrosey33

» How much will the extra weight affect arrow spine?
What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm by Stykbow1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What about the aae pro drop rest ?

Go down 
+2
MetalMan0880
Glennmac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glennmac

What about the aae pro drop rest ? Empty
PostSubject: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 5:01 am

Anyone tried this rest with the arrow clip ?
Back to top Go down
MetalMan0880
Admin
MetalMan0880

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Do you have any pictures or a link?
Back to top Go down
https://archerynation.forumotion.com/forum
Fryguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Is this the one...

http://arizonaarchery.com/product/x_4MDN93QWawZCN0EY2lkPT/ARROW_RESTS_FALL-AWAYS/_NEW_PRO_DROP_FALL-AWAY.html
Back to top Go down
https://archerynation.forumotion.com
Glennmac

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Post 61. The only difference is this one has arrow clip. http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1390178&page=3&highlight=aae+pro+drop
Back to top Go down
MetalMan0880
Admin
MetalMan0880

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm

I would think this should be fine, depending on the setup. Its very similar to the Limbdriver made by Vapor Trail. The only thing i would really have a problem with is if you use the arrow holder mounted on the shelf you will prob have a problem because that launcher arm is going to lay flat on the shelf so you will have either very little of no clearence between the bottom of the FOB and top of the shelf. Good luck, let us know how it goes.
Back to top Go down
https://archerynation.forumotion.com/forum
Paul Morris
Admin
Paul Morris

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

I would also say you are good to go. The arrow clips work great with FOBs which I tested on an older AAE lighting. As with most all rest, it is all about the bounce. You may want to put some soft padding on the riser shelf to cushion the blow, keep things quite and avoid bounce.

Keep us posted,
Back to top Go down
http://www.starrflight.com
TennJeep1618

TennJeep1618

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:25 am

Glennmac wrote:
Post 61. The only difference is this one has arrow clip. http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1390178&page=3&highlight=aae+pro+drop

I just recieved mine set up just like this with the arrow holder. I will be setting it up this weekend and I'll try to remember to post pics of how it works. It appears as if it will work very well with fobs.
Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:19 pm

TJ1618 Welcome to the team first of all.

And secondly thanks for posting up about the rest and please do post pics if and when you can, we like to get as much info as we can. If you have any questions or just need help with something just let us know and someone around here should be around to answer.

Please be patient with us as members are busy and the posts are slow sometimes.

Looking forward to your review and pics,

What part of TN you from, I have a nephew living in Pigeon Forge. My family and I love going to TN as often as we can.

Will
Back to top Go down
http://www.archeryaddix.com
TennJeep1618

TennJeep1618

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:30 pm

VAhunter08 wrote:
TJ1618 Welcome to the team first of all.

And secondly thanks for posting up about the rest and please do post pics if and when you can, we like to get as much info as we can. If you have any questions or just need help with something just let us know and someone around here should be around to answer.

Please be patient with us as members are busy and the posts are slow sometimes.

Looking forward to your review and pics,

What part of TN you from, I have a nephew living in Pigeon Forge. My family and I love going to TN as often as we can.

Will

Thanks for the welcome! I'm looking forward to being part of this forum. I actually don't live in TN anymore; but I lived in Knoxville while I was in college at UT. I've just used the same username for years.
Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:28 pm

I got it and I just saw your Intro post. Was about to give a huge ROLL TIDE but you're a Volunteer sorry.

I won't pick on ya.......too much. LOL

Welcome post often and if you have ??? fire away.

Will
Back to top Go down
http://www.archeryaddix.com
TennJeep1618

TennJeep1618

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Ok, got the rest all set up and it looks like it will work very nicely with FOBS! Here are some pictures:

What about the aae pro drop rest ? AAEProDrop011

What about the aae pro drop rest ? AAEProDrop005

What about the aae pro drop rest ? AAEProDrop014

What about the aae pro drop rest ? AAEProDrop017

What about the aae pro drop rest ? AAEProDrop023

Now I'm off to go shoot it!
Back to top Go down
TennJeep1618

TennJeep1618

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:43 pm

Well I put a new sight, peep and stabilizer at the same time I put this rest on and some combination of those items was letting me shoot the tightest groups I ever have. I started out by robin hooding an arrow on my third shot after adjusting the rest while modified french tuning. I was actually worried about this so fortunately I wasn't using my FOBed arrows. Once I got it tuned (which was a breeze with the micro adjust), I switched to my FOBed arrows and had FOBS flying off consistently at 30 yds and even a few times at 40! I guess I need to quit shooting groups before I ruin some more arrows...

I can't say that the rest was solely responsible for my good groups today, but I can say that I'm very happy with it. It is the perfect rest for me, easy full containment along with the spring steel and limb driven characteristics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about the aae pro drop rest ?   What about the aae pro drop rest ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What about the aae pro drop rest ?
Page 1 of 1