Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Archerynation-2-1
Like Us
Order your Fobs here
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:11 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» My Hoyt AlphaMax 32
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:05 am by bigbuck150

» FOB's and NAP Apache
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 pm by dano

» noob
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:53 pm by dano

» Why?
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 am by tradermike69

» New Guy from Missouri
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm by tradermike69

» New Wanna Be Here
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am by tradermike69

» Flu Flu Arrows with a compound bow
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 pm by oldmanontheriver

» i need help, with fobs not mentaly
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am by Norwegian Woods

» New member from Norway
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 am by Norwegian Woods

» QAD Rest set up
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm by grumpy413

» New to fobs.
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm by Plrosey33

» How much will the extra weight affect arrow spine?
Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm by Stykbow1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
olsen71
Team Member
olsen71

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Empty
PostSubject: Meeting in the danish bowhunting club   Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Once a year the danish bowhunters club have a meeting and it was last weekend.

I joined for the first time and it was nice to meet so many bowhunters, we was 60, and it was great fun all weekend.

I was there at 3 pm friday, and a nice lady bowhunter, had invitet me to sleep in her tent

We put up the tent, biggest in all area and then we was ready for the meeting at 6

After the meeting, about 8 we had some nice dinner and some good redwine and beer made the evening perfect

In the tent for sleeping about 1 am and at 7 two guys start blowing the hunting horns, breakfast was ready.

At 9 we got into small groups. 4 each, and then we start shooting. 24 targets, all 3D animals, very hunting like, and some very difficult

Heart shot was 5 point, lungs 3 and out of lungs -1 point.....

After round one it was time for lunch and the we shoot another round

At 6 saturday, dinner was ready and damn, the redwine was good again

Many stories about bowhunting, everything from rabbit, buffalo, lion to american buffalo, some had hunted a lot of game all over the world.

A guy from a safari company in Namibia was there too, and he had shot many things with the bow

Nice to talk to some other bowhunters and I guess its a must for danish bowhunters, to drink a lot of redwine

When the horn blows in the morning my head was a little heavy after sleeping in the tent, but some breakfast and coffee made me ready for shooting again.....

We took another round before the winner was found, not me but I did my best

After the trophy was given to the winner we all leaved after a great weekend

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Futetelt
My room mate with the big tent, lucky me

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Teltz
Biggest tent in all area....

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Stejlt
Staning high and shooting down for those two targets.....

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Pumap
Cougar, not that easy.....

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Hjertefob
Who shoot the FOB Rolling Eyes Right in the heart..... a robin hood arrow was made at this target.

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Robinhoodw
Robin hood himself...

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Sortbjrn
Black bear at 25 meter...

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Lillegris
Javalina, little heart area...

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Liggendegris
Laying boar, heart very close to the one tree....

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Kalkun
Turkey iin the open....

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Grenh
Shooting from a fallen tree....

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Grangis
Boar in the trees, I see a FOB in the heart Rolling Eyes

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Bagkalkun
Texas brain shot to a Turkey....

Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the danish bowhunting club   Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:00 pm

Sounds to me like you had a blast. Great times to be had by all. It does seem to me too that You Danes drink too much red wine lol.
That is a unique looking tent.

I wish our Archery club would do this, we have 2-28 target courses and one 14 target course. We also have a camp ground where we can camp but do not get to do weekend shoots like that.

What would something like this cost, were the meals included in the admission price or as part of the dues?

Nice place once a year we have Rhinehart (the company that manufactures 3D targets) come to our club and we shoot the Rhinehart 100 they set up 100 3D targets in the woods and we score them but all is done in the one day.

I am glad to here you had a great time a lot of people let these opportunities slip through their fingers and never get to experience them nor get to know others with like interests due to fear or complacency.

I had a pretty good idea who was shooting the FOB's I was looking for them. How did you fare? With that Attack and those FOB's you must of done well.

Peace be with you brother,

Will

Back to top Go down
http://www.archeryaddix.com
olsen71
Team Member
olsen71

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the danish bowhunting club   Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:49 pm

We pay 125 dollar for the hole thing, everything like food, camping and shooting.

And the beer and wine was cheap, so its okay Wink

I did all right, but I had no binocular, almost every other used the bino to see where the heart area was.....

Some of the deer had the heart ring very high, not where I would put an arrow in the real world, so I missed some 5 point on that account Sad

Max point was 120 and I got 90 - 88 - 90 amd the winner 114 - 116 - 114 so not many miss from him bounce
Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the danish bowhunting club   Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Sounds like you did great, and the best thing is you had fun and good food and great friendships made.

Anyone from your area? Sounds like they came from all over Denmark. I know how it is with the Binos I have to get a new pair till I do I have to shoot with out them too.

This only happens once a year? Maybe next year The man with the funny looking fletchings will win. Cool

Will
Back to top Go down
http://www.archeryaddix.com
Fryguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the danish bowhunting club   Meeting in the danish bowhunting club EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:36 pm

looks like a blast..
Back to top Go down
https://archerynation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting in the danish bowhunting club   Meeting in the danish bowhunting club Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting in the danish bowhunting club
Page 1 of 1