Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
easton st epic and st excel shafts. Archerynation-2-1
Like Us
Order your Fobs here
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:11 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» My Hoyt AlphaMax 32
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:05 am by bigbuck150

» FOB's and NAP Apache
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 pm by dano

» noob
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:53 pm by dano

» Why?
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 am by tradermike69

» New Guy from Missouri
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm by tradermike69

» New Wanna Be Here
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am by tradermike69

» Flu Flu Arrows with a compound bow
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 pm by oldmanontheriver

» i need help, with fobs not mentaly
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am by Norwegian Woods

» New member from Norway
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 am by Norwegian Woods

» QAD Rest set up
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm by grumpy413

» New to fobs.
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm by Plrosey33

» How much will the extra weight affect arrow spine?
easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm by Stykbow1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

easton st epic and st excel shafts.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lemonfuzzy

easton st epic and st excel shafts. Empty
PostSubject: easton st epic and st excel shafts.   easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 7:12 am

hey guys i have some easton st epic and st excel shafts and am wondering what fobs i need.
there 340 shafts 9.4 gpi
with hp inserts (the inserts and nocs are a bit smaller than normal diameter)
are these considered easton "axis" shafts?
what size fob shuld i use, i have some standard fobs, and they go on, but if the nock isnt on tight there a bit lose.
thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: easton st epic and st excel shafts.   easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:57 pm

G'day Lemonfuzzy

I have looked at the order page at Starrflight.com it has two charts for sizing. I do not know where the epics fall the Easton st is on the axis size chart but it does not say epic just st and FMJ.

You may have better luck than I did or you can shoot Paul an email and he will get back to you ASAP. paul@starrflight.com

Cheers Mate

Will

Back to top Go down
http://www.archeryaddix.com
lemonfuzzy

PostSubject: Re: easton st epic and st excel shafts.   easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:58 pm

VAhunter08 wrote:
G'day Lemonfuzzy

I have looked at the order page at Starrflight.com it has two charts for sizing. I do not know where the epics fall the Easton st is on the axis size chart but it does not say epic just st and FMJ.

You may have better luck than I did or you can shoot Paul an email and he will get back to you ASAP. paul@starrflight.com

Cheers Mate

Will

yeah thats what i found as well, im ASUMING that there axis fobs. cause the standard fobs are a bit lose.
just wanna know for sure before i buy a tube and then they dont work Razz
but seeing as these are "st" shafts ide say that they fall under axis fobs.
thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
ace7038

PostSubject: Re: easton st epic and st excel shafts.   easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:08 am

Epic shafts are larger diameter than the axis shaft. The standard FOB does fit over the epic shaft but it is loose, most likely too loose to shoot in my opinion. I do not have any axis FOBs to try and see if they fit onto the epic shaft.
Back to top Go down
lemonfuzzy

PostSubject: Re: easton st epic and st excel shafts.   easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:11 am

ace7038 wrote:
Epic shafts are larger diameter than the axis shaft. The standard FOB does fit over the epic shaft but it is loose, most likely too loose to shoot in my opinion. I do not have any axis FOBs to try and see if they fit onto the epic shaft.
yeah they are a bit to lose,
call me dodgey, but i wrapped a few turns of sticky tape around the shaft and then stuf the fob on, and its fits great, nice and snug, and i spun it on a level and it seems to be very well centered as well.
ill shot a few off and see how they go.
not the best, but hopefully they will hold up Smile
Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: easton st epic and st excel shafts.   easton st epic and st excel shafts. EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Lemonfuzzy & ace7038 here is a link to a youtube video on how to make the axis FOBs fit epic arrows.

Hope this helps you and all who need it.

Cheers

Will
Back to top Go down
http://www.archeryaddix.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: easton st epic and st excel shafts.   easton st epic and st excel shafts. Empty

Back to top Go down

easton st epic and st excel shafts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archery Nation  :: Technical Questions/Set Up-
Jump to: