Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
i need help, with fobs not mentaly Archerynation-2-1
Like Us
Order your Fobs here
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:11 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» My Hoyt AlphaMax 32
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:05 am by bigbuck150

» FOB's and NAP Apache
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 pm by dano

» noob
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:53 pm by dano

» Why?
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 am by tradermike69

» New Guy from Missouri
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm by tradermike69

» New Wanna Be Here
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am by tradermike69

» Flu Flu Arrows with a compound bow
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 pm by oldmanontheriver

» i need help, with fobs not mentaly
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am by Norwegian Woods

» New member from Norway
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 am by Norwegian Woods

» QAD Rest set up
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm by grumpy413

» New to fobs.
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm by Plrosey33

» How much will the extra weight affect arrow spine?
i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm by Stykbow1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

i need help, with fobs not mentaly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bradly_02

i need help, with fobs not mentaly Empty
PostSubject: i need help, with fobs not mentaly   i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 pm

i dont know what is going on. When i shoot sometimes it is jst fine works good. But other times i will shoot and the fob will go flying off before it hits the target. Its not as soon as it leaves the bow because i am shooting 20 yrds and the fob will go behind the target sometimes to the left and sometimes to the right. The arrow will not be in the target straight or were i am aiming. i can not get anyone to mssge me back. and if i cant get any help then i wasted my arrows and money..
Back to top Go down
Fryguy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i need help, with fobs not mentaly   i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:54 am

I have contacted Paul For you and I will help you as soon as I get a response from him..
Back to top Go down
https://archerynation.forumotion.com
sticknstring84

PostSubject: Re: i need help, with fobs not mentaly   i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 am

Did you make sure you got the right size fob for your arrow, thats what it sounds like to me. There are different shaft sizes and I beleive he has a chart on his website about what fobs fit which arrow. There shouldnt be any other reason for them comming off in flight. If this is the case, you might be able to get some arrow wraps and wrap your arrow to hopefully make up the size difference.
Back to top Go down
Norwegian Woods

PostSubject: Re: i need help, with fobs not mentaly   i need help, with fobs not mentaly EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am

sticknstring84 wrote:
Did you make sure you got the right size fob for your arrow, thats what it sounds like to me. There are different shaft sizes and I beleive he has a chart on his website about what fobs fit which arrow. There shouldnt be any other reason for them comming off in flight. If this is the case, you might be able to get some arrow wraps and wrap your arrow to hopefully make up the size difference.

Wrong size fobs can't be the main reason. After all, the nocks should still not come out, even if the fobs are to large.
Maybe the nocks are very lose and not firmly attached into the arrow and maybe the fobs are hitting something at launch, loosening them partially to make them fall totally off later in the flight.
I managed to buy the wrong size the first time I ordered fobs. I tried them out waiting for my next and correct order, but I never had the problem with them falling off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help, with fobs not mentaly   i need help, with fobs not mentaly Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help, with fobs not mentaly
Page 1 of 1