Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Archery Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
FOB on Bear Charge Bow Archerynation-2-1
Like Us
Order your Fobs here
Photobucket
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 190 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:11 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» My Hoyt AlphaMax 32
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 11:05 am by bigbuck150

» FOB's and NAP Apache
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 pm by dano

» noob
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 10:53 pm by dano

» Why?
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:08 am by tradermike69

» New Guy from Missouri
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 3:16 pm by tradermike69

» New Wanna Be Here
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am by tradermike69

» Flu Flu Arrows with a compound bow
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:53 pm by oldmanontheriver

» i need help, with fobs not mentaly
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am by Norwegian Woods

» New member from Norway
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 am by Norwegian Woods

» QAD Rest set up
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 pm by grumpy413

» New to fobs.
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:36 pm by Plrosey33

» How much will the extra weight affect arrow spine?
FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 pm by Stykbow1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

FOB on Bear Charge Bow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rfnorman

FOB on Bear Charge Bow Empty
PostSubject: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:07 pm

I am wondering if the cable clearance on my Bear Charge will be enough for a FOB. The fletches on my blazer vanes touch as they pass through. Any experience?
Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 am

Do you have any pics of your setup? Is the guide rod straight or is it angled?

If it is angled you can loosen it and roll it out of the way and gain more clearance just don't roll it too far out of the way and cause cam lean or derail you string.

if you can post up some pics it may be easier to see, how much of the blazer vanes actually hit the cables?''

Will
Back to top Go down
http://www.archeryaddix.com
olsen71
Team Member
olsen71

PostSubject: Re: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:40 am

My friend shoot a Carnage and no problem with FOBĀ“s Wink

What rest do you use ??
Back to top Go down
rfnorman

PostSubject: Re: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks for the responses! VAhunter08. I don't really have pics. The cable slide guide id straight, not adjustable. Olson71, I have been using a whisker biscuit and understand I will have to switch to a drop-away. Just didn't want to go to the expense if my bow was not compatible. I guess what I really need to know is the diameter of the FOB. If I have that, I can measure from arrow to cables and have my answer. rendeer
Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 pm

rfnorman wrote:
Thanks for the responses! VAhunter08. I don't really have pics. The cable slide guide id straight, not adjustable. Olson71, I have been using a whisker biscuit and understand I will have to switch to a drop-away. Just didn't want to go to the expense if my bow was not compatible. I guess what I really need to know is the diameter of the FOB. If I have that, I can measure from arrow to cables and have my answer. rendeer

Ok here is what you need to do cut out of sturdy paper/card stock a 1" circle and punch a hole in the center to run up and down your shaft.

The Diameter of the FOB is 1"(the inner dia where the shaft sits is approx 0.315") so this test will let you know if they will work or not. If it hits the cables you will not have clearance needed.

If I remember right when I placed my FOB on my shaft with my blazers on it the FOB was still smaller. but do this test and you will be sure if it will work or not.

Hope this helps.

Will
Back to top Go down
rfnorman

PostSubject: Re: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Happy to report the FOBs are working just fine on the BEAR Charge Bow. Plenty of clearance for the cables. Using the NAP Apache drop away .full containment arrow rest. Works great. Too windy today to properly tune in the new arrow rest and the FOB's. Can't wait to get in fine tuned and locked in! Already having lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 pm

That's great rfnorman

I am so very glad that you are able to shoot the FOB's and that the NAP Apache is working great as well. I do think you won't be disappointed with either.

As far as your neighbor congratulations you have made your first sale of many, bet you didn't know you worked for Starrflight. LOL

Keep shooting and more and more will want to know where you get them from and when they see the accuracy you get with them they will want them too. Just watch those groups the will cause you to buy more FOB's fast. no joke try shooting spots and not groups.

Congrats once again I think you have just become a FOB junkie. LOL look on here Paul has some ways you can earn free FOB's

Will
Back to top Go down
rfnorman

PostSubject: Re: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Hey Will!

I get what you mean about shooting spots instead of groups LOL! I did manage to break one that took a direct hit from a second arrow. Was glad Starrflight sends a "baker's dozen." Plan to make a youtube video. I understand you can get a free order of FOB's that way. Will be fun to share the Video with friends as well. Next week Missouri gun season is done and archery season continues. Might see if I can get a kill shot on video. santa
Back to top Go down
VAhunter08
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 4:29 pm

rfnorman wrote:
Hey Will!

I get what you mean about shooting spots instead of groups LOL! I did manage to break one that took a direct hit from a second arrow. Was glad Starrflight sends a "baker's dozen." Plan to make a youtube video. I understand you can get a free order of FOB's that way. Will be fun to share the Video with friends as well. Next week Missouri gun season is done and archery season continues. Might see if I can get a kill shot on video. santa

Looking forward to it. Don't forget to post it up here if you do. You can even create a video of you target shooting and post it up on youtube don't forget to mention the website Starrflight with two r's and let Paul know it is posted with the link to your video Paul's e-mail is paul@starrflight.com

Good Hunting

Hunt to live live to Hunt!!

Will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOB on Bear Charge Bow   FOB on Bear Charge Bow Empty

Back to top Go down

FOB on Bear Charge Bow
Page 1 of 1